Saturday, August 14, 2010

Peek at Livia's Carnival Birthday Party:)

Oh we did have a blast!! :) Had to share some of the fun we all had... more to come! (also i realize i am a month behind on the blog...guess thats what summer does to us huh?!)

Ike sportin his funny glasses:)

DSC_0096DSC_0206

Keeg on a pony ride!

DSC_0029Brylee:)

The adults had just as much fun as the kids!! WOOT!

Suz jumping high in the bouce house!

DSC_0175DSC_0165

Meghan & I at the Photo Booth:)

Fun Times! I'll share more soon!

3 comments:

Jaci said...

what a great mom you are!? i want to be better at party throwin'! I'll have to steal some ideas from you!

Grunig Family said...

That is awesome! Looks like a ton of fun:)

Thurston Fam said...

i'm soo sad we missed out on the fun!!! you sure know how to throw a partay!!!!