I am one lucky lucky girl! Blake surprised me with tickets to the opening night at Lion King!!! :) Wahoo! We enjoyed every second of our overnighter together! Much needed get away!
We started off the night checking into our hotel, Little America:) then went to Christophers for dinner and drinks.. Then off to the Show!!
He got the best seats..center 4th row back and right next to Kyle Korver and his date! :) {Blakes highlight of the night}
After the show we went for a fun drive around all the huge homes above the Capitol Building, stopped at an over look of the city. What a perfect end to our fabulous night!
Christophers
the view
The next morning we woke up grabbed some breakfast on State Street and went shopping for the day:)!
Thank you babe for the best date I have EVER had! :)











2 comments:
Sounds, like a rockin' date! love that you document everything like this! So fun!
Thanks Jaci:) This is the only journaling I do Would love to print it at the end of the year.
Post a Comment