Tuesday, August 17, 2010

{Livia's} Birthday

Livia's 6th Birthday Bash was a Hit! :) She decided on a Carnival Party! Woo Hoo!! Good Choice Liv! I think everyone had so much fun!!

the invite

carnival invite

bday4Pony Rides

{Thanks to Frank & Pam! XO}

The Photo Booth was a big hit with the Kids and the Adults! :)

bday2




liviabday3




liviabday6


Playing some games and winning prizes! Woot!

bday3

bday5

liviabday2

Aunt Suz & Meg Painted Faces:) Thanks girls!

liviabday

and it wouldn't be a Party without cake! :) We chose to do cupcakes instead. Turned out great!

liviabday4

Big Fun in the BOUNCE HOUSE!!

liviabday7




liviabday8




liviabday9

__________________________________________________________________

On Livia's Birthday we had a small dinner with the family, Spaghetti Livi's Favorite!!

here are a couple pics of that evening:)

livibday

Thanks so much to my wonderful family and friends I couldn't have done any of this with out you! LOVES

5 comments:

Lando & Cami said...

Erin I love it! You are so creative! Your little ones are growing up so fast. They are such cuties!!!! Love ya!

Jessica said...

Cutest party and cutest mom!

Erin Rupp Bowcutt said...

Thanks Ladies! You are too sweet! :) Jess you are one cute momma too! btw Love your short hair!!

Hardman said...

SHUT UP Erin...that is the cutest idea for a birthday party...so umm maybe I should ask you to help me do Raegan's 1st birthday :)

Erin Rupp Bowcutt said...

oh Morgan Thanks so much! :) It was super fun! I would love to help you with Raegan's give me a theme and I'll throw out some ideas! (this is my cup of tea:))
XO