Thursday, March 11, 2010

Looking forward to St. Patricks Day

I am excited about all of the fun ideas I have found to do with the kiddos this year for
St. Patricks Day! :) I thought I would share some of the fun with all of you. Enjoy!
Aren't these the cutest Cupcake Toppers ever?! :)
St_Patricks-Cupcake-Toppers
Living Locurto is one of my favorite template sites:) super cute ideas!
The toppers will go perfectly with these yummy looking Rainbow Cupcakes!
mmmmmm....this is making me hungry...
taste-a-rainbow-cupcakes-photo-420-FF0310TOTMA01
this fun recipe is found at familyfun. (another of my favs!)
I am so excited to make this Trap for the Leprechaun with the kids this weekend!
We will set it out the night before to try and catch the little bugger! Lets hope he doesn't escape!!! ;)
catch-a-leprechaun-st-patricks-day-craft-photo-420-FF0309LEPRA03
this cutest idea is a familyfun find as well!
I will keep you posted on our results!!
Have a super weekend!

1 comment:

Brooke Warren said...

Such cute ideas! You're such a good mom!