Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Nash is 4..

Nash wanted to go bowling for the BIG 4!! Yeahya! .....
....But the weather put a little damper on things and he settled for Wii Bowling at home with family and a couple of great friends! :) Which it turned out better I think then haulin everyone down to Ogden anyway...(shhh don't tell I was a little relieved! ;) )
Anyway we had his Favorite, Spaghetti, followed with of course some yummy cake and ice cream!! I think he was pretty happy with it:)
I just can't get over my baby is 4...geez!
Enjoy these few pics from the fun time we had.

nashbday1


nashbday2

For Preschool the kids had their Special Day that they got to make a page about themselves and show it to the class and bring treats! They chose to bring Twinkies:) Yum .Here are their pages.

DSC_2291

No comments: