This morning like everyother the kids woke up got themselves dressed and while they were eating and coloring I was getting ready. Error!!!! They decided to play barbor!! OH NO!
Can you tell the difference between the horse hair and Nashes?
And this would be the icing on the cake!!!
NASH ASKED LIVIA TO CHOP HIS HAIR BECAUSE HE DOESN'T WANT ANY HAIR LIKE PAPA BLAINE!!!!!!!!!! AH!
HERE IT IS.....INTRODUCING MY NEW LITTLE MAN!
NASH PALMER :) Because none of you will recognize him!! hahaha





4 comments:
It is so cute on him Erin. I love it!!! and soooo glad it was done at your home and not mine. hehehe I remember when Loriza cut her hair, it gives you that sence of ugg!! From the looks of that pony they could of finished up Nashes hair if you wouldn't of interupted them. hehehe But seriously how cute he wants to be like grandpa. (better be careful about that top) Love you guys!!!
I did that once to Nicole once. Be glad it was nash. They are cute kids!
oh no!!! Glad it was Nash getting the haircut not Livia, his looks much easier to fix. He looks HOTT!! You're kids are so dang cute.
No way, but he is still such a cutie, how the heck are ya? I never see you anymore. Your kids are growing too fast, how are you and Ian?
Post a Comment