Friday, March 27, 2009

FITNESS CHALLENGE SPRING 09

Hey some friends and family of mine are getting together for a Fitness Challenge!!
If anyone is interested let me know!! Leave your email and I will invite you to our Fit Blog so you can read over the rules and get started!! :)

*Anybody can join - boys and girls alike
*$10.00 per person to play
*8 weeks
*Weight loss challenge-lose as much as you can in 8 weeks
*Jackpot cash prize - winner takes all

SIGN UP: March 27th - April 3rd
CHALLENGE BEGINS: Monday, April 6th - Monday, June 1st


**You need to have a minimum of 10-15 pounds to lose.

3 comments:

Hxuxcvg said...

I DO!!!!
whitlarsen@gmail.com

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

I have another 10 lbs I could lose, but I will get back to you about it. I would love the challenge either way! summers_lm@yahoo.co.nz

amber said...

Hey girl I realise I am a little late. But can I still do this I have like 15lbs. Let me know please I would love to do it!!! roche_03@hotmail.com