FOR NASH'S BIRTHDAY WE TOOK HIM ON THE
FRONTRUNNER! BECAUSE OF HIS LOVE FOR TRAINS! :)
WELL HE LIKED IT FOR ABOUT THE FIRST 15
MINUTES AND THAT WAS PLENTY! HA HA
WE SHOULD HAVE RODE FROM OGDEN TO LAYTON INSTEAD OF SALT LAKE!
HERE HE IS HAPPY AS CAN BE WAITING TO HEAD OUT!
ME & LIV ALONG FOR THE RIDE!
I LOVED THIS PIC OF MY GRANDPARENTS!
OPENING HIS PRESENTS! AND OF COURSE LIV IS THERE TO HELP!
BLOWING OUT THE CANDLES!!





5 comments:
Hey I love this new blog idea!Fresh start :)
looks and sounds like fun! and i will for sure my # is 2303909 let me know if you need anything and the new start is worth it
Just saying hi! :)
just wanted you to know that if you need anything I have been there done that. love ya hun
hey sista just checking out the new blog..good idear!! i love it!! you are so lucky to have your healthy beautiful kids, and they are so lucky to have you! love you three amigos!
Post a Comment